Scattered among Picard and Doctor Who reviews will be reviews of the Nebula Finalist Short Stories. Just like last year but without the odd interruption from a shouty man.
The finalists are:
- “Give the Family My Love”, A.T. Greenblatt (Clarkesworld 2/19) http://clarkesworldmagazine.com/greenblatt_02_19/
- “The Dead, In Their Uncontrollable Power”, Karen Osborne (Uncanny 3-4/19) https://uncannymagazine.com/article/the-dead-in-their-uncontrollable-power/
- “And Now His Lordship Is Laughing”, Shiv Ramdas (Strange Horizons 9/9/19) http://strangehorizons.com/fiction/and-now-his-lordship-is-laughing/
- “Ten Excerpts from an Annotated Bibliography on the Cannibal Women of Ratnabar Island”, Nibedita Sen (Nightmare 5/19) http://www.nightmare-magazine.com/fiction/ten-excerpts-from-an-annotated-bibliography-on-the-cannibal-women-of-ratnabar-island/
- “A Catalog of Storms”, Fran Wilde (Uncanny 1-2/19) https://uncannymagazine.com/article/a-catalog-of-storms/
- “How the Trick Is Done”, A.C. Wise (Uncanny 7-8/19) https://uncannymagazine.com/article/how-the-trick-is-done/