Just to try and stay on top of it:
- Hobby Lobby executive apologises for accidently giving ISIS a small nuclear device in exchange for an ‘ancient Bible’ that was actually a piece of concrete into which somebody had written ‘ancient bible’ with a stick while the concrete was setting.
- North Korea announces that they have acquired a ‘small nuclear device’ – apparently bought from ISIS in exchange for an ‘ancient Koran’ that was actually a piece of concrete into which somebody had written ‘ancient Koran’ with a stick while the concrete was setting.
- Hobby Lobby executive apologises for accidentally summoning an ancient Mesopotamian demon trapped inside a cuneiform stela on which somebody had recently written ‘an ancient Bible’ with a sharpie.
- North Korea destroys anicent Mesopotamian demon using a small nuclear devices after Hobby Lobby pays them with a vintage copy of one of Kim Il-sung’s speeches.
- North Korea vows vengance against Hobby Lobby when it doscovers that the supposed ‘vintage copy’ is actually a 2003 Hobby Lobby brochure soaked in tea.
- Amid the growing Hobby Lobby/North Korea stand off, the President of the United States tries to calm world anxiety by tweeting a 4Chan meme about MSNBC.