Tim is too busy to write this himself so here are some general updates and questions:
- A question from a reader: “Is Timothy’s career choice in anyway inspired by the Princess Carolyn character from Bojack Horseman?” – no, we only started binge watching Bojack Horseman the other day when I realised I’d let that Netflix account roll over for another month. Also Tim is more like Tod, except well he says I’m the Tod and I think I’m more the Diane but they we got confused with Cheers. It wasn’t a good conversation.
- “Has Tim got anymore clients?” – not currently but he has some excellent leads. He is hoping to specialise in tell-all books by former insiders from the Trump administration or failing that from former insiders from the teams investigating the Trump administration or failing that from former insiders from the legal firms defending the former insiders of the Trump administartion that are being investigated by the teams investigating the Trump administration.
- No, no luck on Tim negotiating a book deal from the Satsuma Spider God – in fact as no appaling Satsuma Spider God apocalypse has not happened, Tim is beginning to doubt whether there really is a Satsuma Spider God hidden on a secret floor in Trump Tower.
- Timothy is still hoping that Bortsworth Quest is nominated for a Dragon Award. I told him that is both silly and narcissistic. He said that I can’t even spell “narcissistic” and I said “it is easier to spell than you would thing” and I think I was write. Damn. I meant “right”. Look, that isn’t a mispelling- that’s just accidently putting a different word down like when I write “think” instead of “thing”.
- Jon Del Arroz has started his own answer to Sad Puppies called “Happy Frogs” http://happyfrogs.org/2017/06/23/happy-frogs-official-dragon-award-recommendations/
- Why are we even linking to that, is what I want to know? Tim says I have to as it has Declan Finn listed and “It is about time he won a Dragon Award – what even is the point of the Dragon Award if Declan Finn doesn’t win one”.