Collected for the purpose of expressing them:
- Oreo cookies are a very mediocre biscuit. This maybe my British biscuit snobbery speaking but having said that, surely America has better cookies than these?
- Oreo flavoured things aren’t particularly special. There’s an Oreo flavoured Cadbury egg now. Why bother?
- Bill Maher isn’t funny. This isn’t an observation made because of him having Mitroll on as a guest.
- Also, I don’t get why people saw him as a ‘liberal’? A vague contrarian isn’t an ideological position. To be honest I’d assumed for a long time he was one of those counter-culture libertarians like Penn Jillette.
- I think I’ve already stated that we really don’t need yet another brewer make yet another version of an IPA. Obviously, I’ll drink it but try something different.
- People citing Louise Mensch as an authority on something. I’m sure she isn’t wrong about *everything* but she’s a pro-Brexiter who’s done her fair share of anti-immigration hate mongering. From a Bayesian perspective ‘Louise Mensch says X will happen’ should either have no effect or lower your estimate of the probability of X happening.
- I thought pangolins were cool before everybody else. I have a half finished drawing of a pangolin but…it wasn’t very good and I gave up.
- Um, that’s all my opinions on things at the moment.