No brilliant takes or insights here, just stray observations.
- Trump answers his own question and so any kind of forensic questioning is pointless.
- Maybe Trump’s denial of his having any Russian involvement will haunt him later. Everything else is appalling nonesense.
- Trump is still both fluent and incoherent – that is his one public speaking skill. After the revolution he should be put into the care of Noam Chomsky.
- It may be my imagination but he seems to use very few ums-&-ers. Which projects confidence while some kind of markov-chain algorithm strings his random vocab together.
- Oh my god we are all going to die in some accidental war against Bulgaria or something .
- The press should just ask joke questions from now on – be dead pan & he won’t notice they are taking the piss. Ask him about fake countries or fictional politicians – he won’t realise.”Mr Trump can you comment on the latest FCK figures from the Yellowstone Office of Underwriters showing a down turn in peak undercapacity? Will this impact on our relations with Vulgaria?”