Why, I’m glad you asked that question, disembodied voice that writes the blogpost titles. My new favourite Voxopediapage is:
LIST OF ASIAN MEN’S INVENTIONS: http://infogalactic.com/info/List_of_asian_men%27s_inventions
- If I was trying to invent a parody title for a Voxopedia page, it wouldn’t be half as funny/apt as that one.
- It really delivers in terms of just being a bunch of half-arsed crap that somebody thinks might be the case.
- When you click on the contextual link it contradicts what the article says (e.g. click on ‘stirrup’)
- It reads like a short transcript of somebody arguing loudly in a pub.
- ‘Asian men’s inventions’ sounds like some kind of euphemism.
[Update] Sadly, I didn’t webarchive it and then apparently it went off in all sorts of weird directions, redirects and then was removed. The page and the changes don’t appear in Recent Changes but does appear in the Deletion Log http://web.archive.org/web/20161028183909/http://infogalactic.com/info/Special:Log/delete
RIP List of Asian Men’s Inventions! For a brief moment, you forced us evil leftists to mock Voxopedia rather than ignore it.
[Update 2] Here it is http://infogalactic.com/info/User:Rectified/List_of_Asian_men%27s_inventions and archive http://web.archive.org/web/20161028185016/http://infogalactic.com/info/User:Rectified/List_of_Asian_men%27s_inventions